I bet you expected this was going to be another post about the Jennings
appointment.

This town needs an enema is the title of a one-shot zine of zine reviews
published in 1998, which includes a review of my second pamphlet, Separate but
Equal.  That fab review will grace the cover of a new pamphlet that should be in
print within the next few day: Flight from Equality: School reform in the US
since 1983.

A review of Separate But Equal?
This pamphlet by Douglas Mann documents with frighteningly straightforward
detail a series of events that he calls "the resegregation of the Minneapolis
Public Schools," and the tacit conspiracy between the media, the city council,
and the school board to stonewall or discredit those who refuse to cooperate.
Most chilling is the analysis of ‘tracking’ or grouping kids into groups of
basically ‘stupid,’ ‘normal,’ and smart;’ which gives the individual student
label that he or she is unlikely to ever escape...-- from This Town Needs an
Enema (April 1998), a one-shot review of zines by Paul T. Olsen.

-Doug Mann, King Field
Educationright.tripod.com