Yeah - and how many people has science destroyed - think Hiroshima. We could go on but
let's not.

We could start listing case stories of people who were saved by art, but I'm starting
to have a sneaking suspicion you wouldn't understand - apples/oranges.

Life can be so full with both arts and science - all part of the continuum of life. I
grew up in that environment and see the broader picture including the education
aspects.

Not to offend, but I feel sorry for your kids for you not wanting to give them that
exposure.

There's life and there's the quality of life - think bigger picture. And Minneapolis
with the arts here is a wonderful place to experience that!!! The reason I moved
here...

Liz Greenbaum
Longfellow

--