From: "Rybak, R.T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 4:27 PM
Subject: [Mpls] First Avenue

Ken Peterson is right that people in this community should thank the
owners of First Avenue for reopening this landmark.  I met with Steve,
Byron and Jack last Friday immediately after the bankruptcy hearing to
not just thank them, but to discuss ways that we can help them.  I'm
pleased the city staff moved extremely quickly to help make this work
and think it's now time for the community to put our money where our
mouth is....Join me at First Avenue tomorrow night where I will not only
stage dive but spend some money to support a great institution that is,
happily, back in business.

R.T. Rybak
REMINDERS:
1. Think a member has violated the rules? Email the list manager at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] before continuing it on the list.

1. Think a member has violated the rules? Email the list manager at [EMAIL