Additionally, if you want to know the object for which the 2035 message was issued, look on the appropriate error log for the qmgr and there should be a corresponding 8077 message which specifies the object name.
-----Original Message-----
From: Alessandro Brezzi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 2:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: COD delivery problem on AIX

Hi,
do you put a valid userId in the message header before MQPut in QM1? Do you put the message with PASS_IDENTITY?

HTH

Alessandro

At 12:09 PM 6/5/2002 -0400, you wrote:

I am having a problem with report messages on AIX 4.3 MQ 5.2.

I receive messages from QM1 with MQMD.Feedback set to MQFB_COA+MQFB_COD,  MQMD.ReplyToQueue = DESTQ and MQMD.ReplyToQMgr = QM2

Initially, the report messages were hitting my Dead Letter Queue.  I created a QMgr Alias with QREMOTE(QM2) and RQMNAME(QM1).  My intention was to force messages destined for QM2 to QM1 where they would be forwarded properly.

COA messages are now being delivered, but the COD messages are still ending up on my DLQ with MQRC = 2035 (MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED).  I also get an Event message at this time with MQ_OPEN_NOT_AUTHORIZED.

If I run runmqdlq with a retry rule, the messages are transmitted successfully.

How can I figure out what I'm failing to open and which process is failing to open it?
Any hints will be appreciated.  This one is starting to drive me crazy.