Hello.

A client has been receiving the two messages above (usually associated to
rcdmqimg or qmgr startup) in intervals shorter than 1 minute. We have never
seen this anywhere else.

The AMQERR0x.LOG files are just flooded with these messages and we cannot
figure out what can be causing them (as far as I could see there is no rogue
script executing rcdmqimg every minute or anything similar). The MQ manuals
say that these messages are produced periodically, but this is a hell of a
short period :-).

Has anyone seen this before and knows what can be causing it?

Environment: Windows 2000 Server, MQ 5.2.1, CSD3.

TIA for any help.

Heinz Klein

OLTP Tecnologia & Solucoes Ltda.
Sao Paulo/SP - Brasil