I'm having a disagreement with a colleague on QMGR names when using MQSI on
WIN/NT machines and I'm looking for some confirmation or explanation. My
colleague contends that IBM has a requirement/restriction for all the QMGRs
supporting MQSI on his Development, Test and Production to have the same
name in order for him to move his code between these MQSI machines.  I'm not
an MQSI person, but to me, this doesn't make any sense. I'm on the OS/390
side of the house and  I'm saying that QMGR names should all have unique
names within the environment.  Can anyone help?