....When using NNSY 5.6 Rules and Formats under MQSI V2.1 on Solaris, I have the
following problem..

The example is this:  if I put messages in an input queue, every time an input message
has a different message type, the reading of the queue gets delayed (sometimes up to 2
minutes) -- then , after
the "new" Message Type has been processed, subsequent messages for that type are
processed normally (meaning fast).... then things slow down again when the next "new"
message type is encountered.. is
there a way to "preload" all the Rules at startup, so this delay doesn't occur? .. or
is there some other reason for the delay?

Thanx,
Derek.