Hi,

Unfortunately i could not solve it.  I did the complete setup again from
the
scratch and still no luck.

Installed DB2 7.2 + MQSI 2.1 with CSD1 + MQSeries 5.2.1 with CSD3 on NT,
installation was very smooth.
Even creating broker/database/config manager no problem. I can able to
start
both the services. But when
i start control center same error.  "operation time out".

What i missed here is MA88, but i am sure it is not the pre-requisites. I
am
only left with the option to
re-install the OS.

Appreciates any valuable inputs on what other areas i need to look into.

Regards
Rao

<<<

Is the Control Center on a separate box than the Config Mgr? If so there
was a problem where logonInfo.dll and logonInfo.pdb would not be installed
on the Control Center after CSD01 was applied...the symptoms are the
control center starts but can't connect to the config mgr...simply copy the
above files from the config mgr bin dir to the control center bin dir and
the problem is resolved...

Marc Verhiel
Candle Corp.