hi listeners...

I am working on the below configuration of MQ...
* MQ V1.2 on OS/390
* Application running in CICS TS 1.3

The problem I am facing is with triggering.
We have established a trigger level of first and on this a
transaction gets triggered in CICS. The transactions processes
all messages and then comes down on the QEMPTY condition.
When we are running full load (with many many messages pumped
at some constant interval and the transaction getting triggered
and processing it ) at a point the transaction is not triggered
and messages pile up after that and do not get triggered.

I inferred after some time that this is caused because the CICS
transaction comes down probably half a second after the
SYNCPOINT is done and it found the queue empty.
        In this time CKTI which is the trigger monitoring/triggering
application saw the transaction up and decided not to trigger this
transaction.

Has anybody else had this problem. Is this the right inference and
is there a solution to this problem.

Solutions would be really helpful.

Thanks and regards
Sridhar