Hi,
    We are facing a problem in with channels in the MQ explorer  (WIN NT)
.Unable to see the channels there. But using MQMonitor  we can see the
channels.
   DISPLAY channel from DOS is working fine and displays all the channels.
The error shown on the explorer is "AMQ4082"  RC 2136

Has anybody experienced this before ?
Any help regarding this error is much appreciated !

Thanks a lot in advance !

Regards
Puneet

NOTICE: This communication is meant only for the addressee(s) named above and may
contain information which is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not
the named addressee(s), or the agent responsible for receiving and delivering this
communication to the named addressee(s), this communication has been sent to you in
error. If so, kindly notify the sender and delete the information immediately.
Unauthorised dissemination, distribution, copying or reliance on this communication is
prohibited and may attract criminal penalties. Thank you.