From:   Donovan Baldwin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, September 04, 2002 9:09 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        MQ Installation Error! please help

Hello,

I'm having a problem getting MQSeries 5.2.1 installed on a certain server.
Every time when its done copying files it gets to 100% then instantly starts
this rolling back action where it undoes the installation then says
"Installation wizard interrupted!" "The wizard was interrupted before the
operation could be completed.  To complete the operation at another time,
please run wizard again."

It met all the prerequisites.  The user that it's installing under is in the
administrators group.  I have tried it with a domain account and with a
local account, both with admin rights.  I tried reinstalling windows
installer, service pack 6a over again.

The server is running Windows NT4 server.  It does have Norton antivirus
installed.  But I went through services and shut down everything I could and
it still does the same thing.  Has any one else encountered this? Or have
any ideas what would cause this?

Thank You,

Donovan Baldwin