Tom,

I remember that this topic was discussed some time ago.  I also seem to
remember that someone claimed that it could be done.  I was skeptical then
and I still am.  You may want to try the archives.

                      Tom Kane
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      ET>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: MQMVS:ways to allow people to
alter only one queue
                      MQSeries List            attribute
                      <MQSERIES@AKH-Wi
                      en.AC.AT>

                      09/17/2002 10:18
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to MQSeries List

Hi,
Has anybody come up with ways to allow users to modify one attribute of a
queue.  For example triggering. I'm not a RACF expert, but looking at the
MQADMIN and MQCMDS classes but it doesn't look like you can specify it down
to the attribute level.

tia
Tom