Tom,

I don't think there is a way to do exactly what you are asking, but you
might want to look at the MQSET MQI command as opposed to an MQSC ALTER
QUEUE command.    MQSET can only alter a subset of the queue's attributes,
and of the attributes which it is allowed to alter, most are related to
triggering.

-Tom

Tom Schneider / IBM Global Services
(513) 533-3644

Tom Kane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/17/2002 10:18 AM
Please respond to MQSeries List