group), log on with that admin id and install MQ.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 10/03/2002 08:58 AM

Please respond to MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:

Subject:  Re: Help - Authorization Problem

I already tried adding the userid into MQM group with the same results.
(and rebooted).

                      Roger Lacroix
                      <roger.lacroix@CAPIT        To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      ALWARE.BIZ>                 cc:
                      Sent by: MQSeries           Subject:  Re: Help -
Authorization Problem
                      List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      C.AT>

                      10/02/2002 04:36 PM

Hi,

Put your UserId in the mqm group.
e.g. Start -> Programs -> Administrative Tools -> User Manager

Note: You may have to reboot the box after adding your UserId to the mqm
group.

later
Roger...

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]: