All,
we have MQ V5.2 running on AIX using MQ clusters. When we bounce one of the
queue managers in the cluster, the cluster sender channel remains in status
'initializing' after the qmgr is up again. Only a manual channel start
helps.
Has anybody any info/comments on this being a known issue? I am only the
messenger in this case, so I don't know exactly which CSD level we are on.
Any help/hints/pointers most welcome, thanks!
Stefan