Hi,

You (or the developer) are no setting the CLASSPATH correctly.  MQSeries is
looking for the MQSeries property files (mqji_*.properties) that are located in
/opt/mqm/java/lib directory.

Add /opt/mqm/java/lib to the end of your CLASSPATH.  This is directory and not
a jar file.

Note: Your MQ application and the queue manager will run correctly without this
being set.

later
Roger...