From: Halbur, Tim [mailto:HALBURT@;APTEA.COM]
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2002 8:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Relation of currdepth to disk space

Is there a way to force MQ on the distributed platform to take a checkpoint
rather than waiting for 10,000 operations to occur, which is when
checkpoints are normally taken?  Or, can this value be tuned to a lower
number than 10,000?

Thanks -

Tim

Evelyn Millions
Millions Consulting Limited

office (403) 686-4840   fax (403) 686-4854
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"I wish I could be as sure of anything as some people are of
everything."