The main advantage of PCF messages is you can easily send them to other MQ
systems without having to connect(MQCONN) to them. Yes PCF is complicated
and more so if you take different versions of MQ into account.

Regards
Tim A

                      MQSeries
                      <mqseries.consultant@V        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      ERIZON.NET>                   cc:
                      Sent by: MQSeries List        Subject:  MQAI vs. PCF
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Greetings;

Are there advantages to using the PCF instead of all the MQAI? I have found
that the MQAI is a lot easier to use then PCF. I have found no disadvantage
so far, but would appreciate any input on this subject.

Thanks in advance,