We considered utilizing  a WMQ/WQMI/MQe solution for a similar push strategy, but ran into problems when attempting to determine how to failover to additional MQe gateway servers and scale when converting between the MQe and MQ header/payload format within WMQI.  Additionally, at the time there was no training available except for IBM's doc.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/18/02 11:30AM >>>

We are starting a project to roll MQe out to our 4690's to implement a trickle solution for our TLOG data.  Has anyone used MQe in this fashion?   If so, how is it working?

What about just using MQe in the Windows 2000 environment?  Any real gotchas out there?

Gary Cogburn
Food Lion, LLC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This electronic message may contain confidential or privileged information
and is intended for the individual or entity named above.  If you are
not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately by using the e-mail address or by telephone (704-633-8250).