Hi,

  I am using MQSeries 5.2 with latest ma88 pac.I have two questions:
1. Sender application sends an MQMessage which contains RFH2 header. Receiver
application is using MQJMS to read the message.
   How can I read the RFH2 header from a JMSMessage?
2. From my JMS application while sending the response back I am setting JMSMessageID
and correlation id both but when I see the properties of the message correlID is fine
but message id gets overridden by the MQQueueManager.

 Any help will be highly appreciated.

  Thanks & Regards,
  Vinay