Hello Vinay,

I'm afraid there is no equivalent feature in JMS. I'm always intrigued
to know what problems people are trying to solve when they encounter
lakc of functionality in JMS - would you be willing to describe your
intended use for currentDepth?

Regards,
James.

vinay_tiwari wrote:

Hi,

In Native Java APIs for MQSeries we have a method queue.getCurrentDepth() which returns number of messages in the queue.
 Are there some APIs available in MQJMS ma88 pac implementation which provide similar functionalities.

Regards,
Vinay