Hi Listers,

I got the amq6004 problem in the SUN box this morning which caused the queue
manager cannot be brought up.  This is the second time it happened on that
box this year and thanks for those who showed me the amqiclen command
recently  on the list. This time I don't have to issue ipcs and ipcrm
commands to fix it.  The amqiclen is great with just one command to do all
the things and on a particular queue manager.

On the other hand, I still don't have any idea why this happen.  At
midnight, there is a script running to do a cleanlog/shutdown/backup and
then restart.  Everything looks alright except when executing the strmqm.
Anyone got any idea what causes this?  The OS is SUN 5.6 and MQ 5.2 with
CSD4.  There is no FDC or other errors at all.

Cheers,

Ian