Hi all,

I need some help with connecting MQexplorer (w2k)MQSeries5.2.1 to a
Queuemanager on AIX (4.3.3) MQSeries5.2.

I saw a discussion about this earlier but by accident I have deleted the
email.

I have this working on another queuemanager in this way, but I can't redo it
because I lost the note.
I have been looking in the manuals and applied something similar to the note
 : setmqaut -m FMCQM -t qmgr -g fmcgrp +connect + all

But there is still something missing....

Please advice
Erik

Erik Klemetti