Date sent:              Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:44:15 +0000
Send reply to:          MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From:                   Erik Klemetti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:                AMQ4043
To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Hi all,
>
> I need some help with connecting MQexplorer (w2k)MQSeries5.2.1 to a
> Queuemanager on AIX (4.3.3) MQSeries5.2.
>
> I saw a discussion about this earlier but by accident I have deleted the
> email.
>
> I have this working on another queuemanager in this way, but I can't redo it
> because I lost the note.
> I have been looking in the manuals and applied something similar to the note
>   : setmqaut -m FMCQM -t qmgr -g fmcgrp +connect + all
>
> But there is still something missing....
yes

> Please advice
> Erik

The setmqaut should look like :
(assuming $QM is the QM name, and $GRP the group profile name)

setmqaut -m $QM -t qmgr -g $GRP -all +connect +dsp +inq
#
setmqaut -m $QM -t queue -n SYSTEM.ADMIN.COMMAND.QUEUE -g $GRP -all
+inq +put +dsp
setmqaut -m $QM -t queue -n SYSTEM.DEFAULT.MODEL.QUEUE -g $GRP -all
+all
#
you have also to setmqaut on "classic" queues on the remote QM to
be able to see/read/put on them.

I can provide you the full bash script if you want (in french, for
red hat, but should be ok for aix ;-))

I wonder is there is any way to convince the MQExplorer to use SSL
MQI channels on WMQ 5.3 ?--
Luc-Michel Demey - Consultant indipendant
Architecte EAI - Expert MQSeries - +33 6 08 755 655
http://consulting.demey.org/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]