Hi Richard,

MQMD is not available during Security exit. The reason being there is no
messages transfer during security exits.
MQMD is only available during MQPUT & MQGET calls.

Security exits are invoked when you issue the MQCONN call.

Curious to know why are you checking for some value in ApplIDentityData to
set the MCAUserIdentifier ?

Can you give me some more details on what you want to achieve.

Regards,
Srivathsa