From: MQSeries List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Richard
Killian
Sent: 27 November 2002 13:44
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Sec Channel Exit code

I am writing a security exit for a SVRCONN channel.

Does anyone out there see something wrong with this code?   It compiles and
links okay.  It just doesn't set the MCA User Id.
I do have access to the MQMD in the security exit don't I.

if ((pmqmd->ApplIdentityData[1,15], "71 - MQ Monitor")==0)
       strcpy(pmqcd->MCAUserIdentifier, "mqprog      ");