From:   Peter Heggie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, December 05, 2002 12:34 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: Client conversion from Windows to OS/390

You could dedicate a pair of channels for this application and perform the
conversion on the channel..

From: "Dawson, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/05/2002 01:14 PM

Please respond to MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc:

Subject:  Client conversion from Windows to OS/390

Hello,

I have a client on a Windows NT platform that is putting a message onto a
remote queue defined on a OS/390 platform, which in turn sends the message
to a second OS/390 platform.

The application on the second OS/390 platform does not do a 'get' with
convert and thus the message is still in ascii code.

What do I need to do to convert the message to EBCIDC before the message is
'put' from the client.

Thanks,

John