From: "Dawson, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Client conversion from Windows to OS/390
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 12:14:35 -0600

Hello,

I have a client on a Windows NT platform that is putting a message onto a
remote queue defined on a OS/390 platform, which in turn sends the message
to a second OS/390 platform.

The application on the second OS/390 platform does not do a 'get' with
convert and thus the message is still in ascii code.

What do I need to do to convert the message to EBCIDC before the message is
'put' from the client.

Thanks,

John