Hi,
I came across this problem a few days ago in our
production box. Upon checking on our host log, the
message appears as 'Remote qmgr not available' and
when check at the receiver end, the qmgr is up and
running. Found the error at the receiever end with
2059 on the channels(os390 to as400). Any idea what's
the possible error during this time. This is happens
intermittent and the protocol we're using is sna.

TIA for any help.