I would like to see a discussion on tuning parameters on distributed.
Specifically, the TuningParamers stanza in qm.ini, and the shared
memory and semaphore parameters in /etc/system. I understand that some
of this is intentionally undocumented. However, often the support
center's response to an outage is to change these settings, and I'd
like to be proactive for a change.

                      Peter Heggie
                      <Peter.Heggie@US.        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      NGRID.COM>               cc:
                      Sent by: MQSeries        Subject:  Wish list for Conference
                      List
                      <MQSERIES@AKH-WIE
                      N.AC.AT>

                      01/22/2003 10:16
                      AM

Anyone want to throw in an item or two they would like to see included
or
changed in future releases of WMQ ? Someone can give this to Mr Jones
on
Wednesday or earlier..

Instructions for managing your mailing list subscription are provided
in