Larry......according to the 'Quick Beginnings' book dated October/2000,
both client & server can be installed on XP Pro.

Doug

                    Larry LaChanse
                    <Larry_LaChanse        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    @MONY.COM>             cc:
                    Sent by:               Subject:     Windows XP - Version 5.3 - are
we there yet?
                    MQSeries List
                    <MQSERIES@AKH-W
                    ien.AC.AT>

                    01/29/2003
                    01:59 PM
                    Please respond
                    to MQSeries
                    List

I've searched all the list servers and message boards, IBM platform page,
etc and can't find a recent thread that discusses this.
Does anyone know if I can install MQ V5.3 on Windows XP Pro or XP Home
Edition?
If not, does anyone know if/when IBM plans to make this a supported
platform?
TIA,
Larry LaChanse
The MONY Group