Yes it will.  You'll need 5.3.0.1 for XP.

|         |           Larry LaChanse   |
|         |           <Larry_LaChanse@M|
|         |           ONY.COM>         |
|         |           Sent by: MQSeries|
|         |           List             |
|         |           <MQSERIES@AKH-WIE|
|         |           N.AC.AT>         |
|         |           01/29/2003 12:59 |
|         |           MQSeries List    |

  |       To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                          |
  |       cc:
                                          |
  |       Subject:  Windows XP - Version 5.3 - are we there yet?

I've searched all the list servers and message boards, IBM platform page,
etc and can't find a recent thread that discusses this.
Does anyone know if I can install MQ V5.3 on Windows XP Pro or XP Home
Edition?
If not, does anyone know if/when IBM plans to make this a supported
platform?
TIA,
Larry LaChanse
The MONY Group