Tony,

If you want to use the new implementation of CSD03 (or CSD04), you
have to re-create your ConfigMgr. This is a simple method without any
data loss just follow the manual.

Note: all MQSI manuals is out of date, including 'CSD Release Guide',
so reading the files like memo.ptf and readme.txt is recommended.

Tibor

----