From: "Bock, Christian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Get QMGR name in WMQI 2.1 Flow
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:18:01 +0100

Hi all,

I need  to know the queue name where the message comes from and the queue
manager name where this queue is located.

The queue was not the problem I found this parameter in the MQMD Header
named as SourceQueue, but I could not find the qmgr name.

Has anyone an idea how to get the qmgr name.

Regards

Christian