From: Bock, Christian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 4:18 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Get QMGR name in WMQI 2.1 Flow

Hi all,

I need  to know the queue name where the message comes from and the queue manager name where this queue is located.

The queue was not the problem I found this parameter in the MQMD Header named as SourceQueue, but I could not find the qmgr name.

Has anyone an idea how to get the qmgr name.

Regards

Christian