I has been announced at the T&M conference that AMI will be removed from the
base z/OS WMQ product in a future release and be available by support pac only.

Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Sievert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 5:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: AMI

I stand corrected....
[quote]
On the z/OS platform, the Application Messaging Interface is provided as
part of IBM WebSphere MQ for z/OS Version 5.3. On the other platforms, it is
provided as a SupportPac(TM) (number MA0F) which can be downloaded from the
following Web site: http://www.ibm.com/software/ts/mqseries/txppacs/

On Windows NT and Windows 2000 platforms, an Administration Tool is provided
as part of the SupportPac.
[/quote]

I somehow thought it has been made part of the product with V5.3, but
obviously not.
Sorry for the confusion,
Stefan