Bobbee,

  That's great news regarding your next contract. Have a cold one for me!

John Dawson

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Robert Broderick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, February 13, 2003 6:55 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: AMI

Thanks everyone for the reply. Here is the scoop!!!

Project Girl comes to me today and asks if we need (or how)to install AMI on
the server. I search my 'between the ears' data banks and surmise that I
have no index entry pointing to a mention of an AMI install. I proceed to
think (a little) about it's functionality and assume it is part of the base
install. Furthermore I had the mail client up and it was easier to ask than
receive. So rather than receive a headache from reading (also I was running
out the door) I asked. Thanks for your replies again I will now take my lazy
butt to the support site and get the download!! You people are terrific!!
                                          boobie

PS I found my next contract today!! Long term!! Time for a beer!!