Hi Tim,

As Jim said it may not be the TRIGGERINTERVAL that is
generating the extra messages. I would look at the
behaviour of your app. For instance,  under Triggering
condition 12, in notes b & c, it says that if your GET
request is backed out "before" closing the input
queue, a trigger message will be generated... You
should check the backoutcount of the message in order
to prevent such a loop.

What is the value of your TRIGGERINTERVAL? If it is
very low it might act like trig type EVERY although
the queue is defined as trig type FIRST.

Best regards,

Ruzi