As I recall, the speaker simply said that AMI just didn't catch on
like they thought it would.

                      Thomas Dunlap
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      T.ATT.NET>               cc:
                      Sent by: MQSeries        Subject:  Re: AMI elimination (was  MQ
and DB2 stored procedures)
                      List
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                      N.AC.AT>

                      03/07/2003 03:22
                      AM

Jim,

I was not able to attend the last Tech Conference.  What was the
reason
given for elimination of the
AMI?  Did they hint to adding any of the function, like Send/Receive
file, to current MQI?

Jim Ford wrote:

>Doesn't the SQL solution require AMI? At the recent conference IBM
>made it clear that AMI is on its way out. I wonder if the SQL
>extensions will use a different method.

Thomas Dunlap    Chief Technology Officer    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Themis,  Inc.    http://www.themisinc.com    1 (800) 756-3000