Do you have the client feature installed on the z/OS?

-----Original Message-----
From: javier sotela [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 3:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 2059 trying to connect mq series 5.3 on z/os 1.4

Hi Everyone:

We are trying to connect to a mq series 5.3 on z/os 1.4 from different
clients, windows, unix, etc, but we are receiving a 2059 error from the
mainframe. With mq series server to server the communiaction its o.k., the
only problem is trying to connect client to server (at mq level).
The channel server its working and connected, any ideas ????

TIA.

Javier S.