From: Richard Crook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: 2059 trying to connect mq series 5.3 on z/os 1.4
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:54:26 +1300

Javier,
2059 is QMGR_NOT_AVAILABLE. Are you getting this on the client end?

I presume that you have the client attach feature on the Z/OS version of
MQ? On Z/OS, client attach is a seperate, chargable feature. I believe that
it's included as part of the Qmgr on all the other platforms.

Richard.

javier sotela <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@AKH-WIEN.AC.AT> on 12/03/2003 10:38:31

Please respond to MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sent by: MQSeries List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] cc: Subject: 2059 trying to connect mq series 5.3 on z/os 1.4

Hi Everyone:

We are trying to connect to a mq series 5.3 on z/os 1.4 from different
clients, windows, unix, etc, but we are receiving a 2059 error from the
mainframe. With mq series server to server the communiaction its o.k., the
only problem is trying to connect client to server (at mq level).
The channel server its working and connected, any ideas ????

TIA.

Javier S.

  The contents of this e-mail are confidential. If you have received this
 communication by mistake, please advise the sender immediately and delete
                     the message and any attachments.
     Westpac Banking Corporation, ABN 33 007 457 141, is incorporated in
                                  Australia

The contents of this e-mail are confidential. If you have received this
communication by mistake, please advise the sender immediately and delete
the message and any attachments.
Nothing in this email designates an information system for the purposes of
Section 11(a) of the New Zealand Electronic Transactions Act 2002.