It's not the MQ objects Gaurav needs to monitor. It's
the underlying file usage. So on Unix how much space
is available in the /var/mqm directory for example. On
OS/390 it would be the pageset usage. Correct me if
I'm wrong but I don't believe Candle or any of the
other MQ specific monitors (e.g. QPasa, Nastel) do
this.

mqm

--- Diwakar S Yammanuru <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>