Hi,

When I run the command

$rcdmqimg -t qmgr -m  Test_qm1   ;   /*  the LogType of  Test_qm1  is
circular. */

It returns error "Media recovery not allowed " as expected. But the problem
is the error code returned is "71" ( when I do a  echo $? or  echo
%ERRORLEVEL% on NT ) which means "Unexpected error " and not "68" (Media
recovery not allowed).There seems to be a missmatch between the error code
and the error string. I have checked this in 5.0, 5.2 and 5.3, on WindowsNT
and on Solaris 2.8, 2.5.1.

When does rcdmqimg return 68 ?

--Hari.