John, sorry, but I can't help you there since we are still running V5.2.

-----Original Message-----
From: listname ANONYMOUS postings DIGests
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 1:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MQ 5.3 Upgrade

On December 20th of 2002 there was a thread that discussed people's
experiences of upgrading from 2.1 to 5.3 on the mainframe.  One response
given was from Rebecca Bullock who mentioned some general upgrade things to
look at.  Thanks Rebecca for your advice.  On her point 5 she states:
"Based on what I've seen from other postings on this listserv -- You will
need an additional ISPF library (in the ISPTLIB concatenation) to use the
admin panels.  The symptom of leaving this out is that the F4 prompt for
object type on the main panel doesn't work right........"

What is the name of this "additional ISPF library"?  We have encountered
this particular problem and need your help.

Thank You,

John Haraburda
TPS/ITS/Database Technologies Group
MQSeries
Office : 412-762-8548

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for whom
it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute, or
take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and delete
it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Thank you
for your compliance.