From: "Moreira, Paulo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Still having problems with the CICS bridge
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:46:52 +0200

Hi,

We have a MQ-CICS bridge running. I'm sending a message to the request
queue
with the following format:

MessageID - MQMI_NONE
CorrelationID - MQCI_NEW_SESSION
I'm not using the RFH2 header
ReplytoQueue - Another queue that is used for replies
Message content- CICS Program name (8 characters) + commarea (I tried to
play around with format using ascii and ebcdic but I had always the same
problem)

The request message is being read, and I'm always having a response in a
dead-letter queue, with the reason code 266 (MQFB_TM_ERROR - MQTM structure
not valid or missing).
Anyone has any idea about what is going wrong?

Many thanks

Paulo

addressee or an authorized designee, you may not copy or use it, or
disclose
and then destroy it.