From: Fryett.Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 3 July 2003 4:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MQMDE - C++

I am trying to locate support within the WMQ C++ V5.2/5.3, which provides
access to the MQMDE.  I am interested in the extension structure for cross
compatibility with OS/390 WMQ applications that do not support grouping and
message sequencing.

Has anyone used the MQMDE via the C++ API.  From my research I find that the
ImqMessage forces the use of the MQMD Version 2.

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Chris

*********
The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or
taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.