From: "Kelly, Steve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Questionable MQ infrastructure design
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:26:01 -0400

Interesting. Agree with channel names but queue names ? In a
service-oriented architecture don't you want your queue names to identify
the shared service they drive. So, for example, UPDATE.NAME.AND.ADDRESS,
CREDIT.MY.ACCOUNT etc. When we are all trying to maximise re-use do we
really care who the sending application is? Yes, you'll want to know if
something goes wrong, but do you need it in the queue name ?

Steve.