From: Robert Broderick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 7:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Design Review - custom trigger monitor vs triggered program

Oh NO!!!! It's the "Consultants are always right" syndrone. (Even when
they are wrong.) This is giving me a bad name!!! (More than I usually do
for myself!!!!!!!!). This looks like a job for "The Objective Reasoning"
super hero!!! Oh sorry, he has already spoken!!! (sorry I couldn't
resist!!)

       bobbee

>From: "Heggie, Peter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: Design Review - custom trigger monitor vs triggered
>program
>Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:01:01 -0400
>
>Sorry for blank reply. The rationale is that it was delivered by a
>consultant. And I need something strong and obvious to change it...
>
>Peter Heggie
>(315) 428 - 3193

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, are confidential to National Grid and
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the National
Grid USA Enterprise Support Center on 508-389-3375 or 315-428-6360.