Dear All,
I am a new subscriber to the list. I need help from you people. Actually, I need a
brief introduction of MQ Series. I do not have any idea what so ever that what MQ
Series is. Only thing I know is, that its something related to Middlewares. I just
need information on MQ Series, not on any sub-part of it.

I would be obliged, if any of you can guide me. Btw, I visited the website of IBM, but
it always shows information of any sub-component of MQ Series, not of MQ Series itself.

Tahnks & Regards,
Ahsan