Try to find a copy of  the V1.2  MQ Tech  Reference. Maybe on the IBM web site. The first 40 pages had the best explanation I ever saw.
Otherwise, in a nutshell, consider a qmanager a post office, a queue the mailbox, the network (SNA, TCP, whetever) the mail truck , and the bells and whistles the postage.

"Ahsan Abbas ASGHAR" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: "MQSeries List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

08/13/2003 07:33 AM
Please respond to "MQSeries List"